This open discussion is the first event for Space A!
Be sure to come！
The power of body language
How to create trust and make a great first impression
Let’s learn to communicate with impact, charismatic presence and eliminate the social guessing games by discovering the power of understanding and utilizing nonverbal communication at work & in life.
– How to use nonverbal communication to improve presence
– How body language can help build relationships and trust
– How to connect with clients, students, colleagues, family members in a new way
She is a Body Language Coach certified by the Science of People. If you had to label Anna in one sentence, it would need to be ‘full-time-curious’.
Leaving the Austrian countryside, she dived head on into working and traveling the world as a field service engineer, juggling high-tech machinery and international customer support.
Since then, she has moved on from connecting electrical circuits to connecting people and creating space for the effective work environments of the future to grow.
She now focuses on learning about sustainability and on her mission to give engineers, builders, changers, movers and makers the tools they need to tear down social barriers, be successful BADASS communicators and reach their goals.
– Time: 11th September 2018 | 6:30 – 7:30 p.m presentation. After that, open discussion.
– Venue: SpaceA
– Cost: 100.000 VND (Reservation is required. )
– Eligible applicant : Self-employee/Manager/executive.